AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Call me a hater but I really hope we trade Ryan for a different asset, hopefully part of a bigger package. I'm sure the guy tries hard but he was abused the last two years in the playoffs. If I'm D12, I have ZERO confidence in him next to me. Give me MagLeeto, give me Mayo, or better yet give me Iggy.

So if Minny signed Barea to a 4 yr deal does this mean they will trade Ridnour or that Rubio is nowhere ready to play? I have a hard time believing Rubio will be third on the depth chart at pg so I'm thinking Ridnour could be had and what a great option for a backup pg.

Anybody see the Net's owner is running for Russian presidency? Just wondering if this could have any affect on his ownership status if he does win. Not sure how the NBA would feel about this. Als0 I'm guessing if this Clips deal does go down with Gordon and not Bledsoe in the deal that LAC would then flip Mo Williams for a SG? I don't think you want Randy Foye or Ryan Gomes starting but anybody have any ideas of guys that could be had for Mo Williams?

And they are different based on what?

Compare apples to apples. What about what Durant did last year or what Rose is doing now is different than what Howard, Lebron, Wade, Paul, Williams, etc did after THEIR third years in the league?

Ok your right I am wrong. lol More interested in hearing about rumors, etc rather than argue with you about you.

So if Minny signed Barea to a 4 yr deal does this mean they will trade Ridnour or that Rubio is nowhere ready to play? I have a hard time believing Rubio will be third on the depth chart at pg so I'm thinking Ridnour could be had and what a great option for a backup pg.

Anybody see the Net's owner is running for Russian presidency? Just wondering if this could have any affect on his ownership status if he does win. Not sure how the NBA would feel about this. Als0 I'm guessing if this Clips deal does go down with Gordon and not Bledsoe in the deal that LAC would then flip Mo Williams for a SG? I don't think you want Randy Foye or Ryan Gomes starting but anybody have any ideas of guys that could be had for Mo Williams?

Mo Williams sucks. Rafer Alston completely undressed him in the ECF. At 2/18m no thanks. Also Herb Kohl is a Senator so I doubt Stern cares.

Rubio was horrible last year.

They might be realizing that he's not ready for the NBA, and very well might not ever be.

John Denton @JohnDenton555 6 mins

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details For Magic fans wondering, Big Baby will wear No. 11, Justin Harper 32, Larry Hughes 20, DeAndre Liggins 34, Gabe Pruitt 21 and Von Wafer 1.

noooo not the dreaded 1! Just retire that number already

• Upvote 1

Also remember Dwight was saying these same things when he signed his extension. If the Bulls or Thunder are going nowhere in 4 or 5 years I can almost guarantee those guys will be looking at the same thing.

John Denton @JohnDenton555 6 mins

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details For Magic fans wondering, Big Baby will wear No. 11, Justin Harper 32, Larry Hughes 20, DeAndre Liggins 34, Gabe Pruitt 21 and Von Wafer 1.

noooo not the dreaded 1! Just retire that number already

Still can't believe we've signed Hughes. Ugghh. Maybe Otis is collecting old, limited SGs: Hughes, Q and JRich. What the heck?

Also remember Dwight was saying these same things when he signed his extension. If the Bulls or Thunder are going nowhere in 4 or 5 years I can almost guarantee those guys will be looking at the same thing.

Going nowhere? 4- 50 win seasons and 1 trip to the finals, 2nd highest payroll in NBA.

There letting Justin Harper wear 32? The 1st time since shaq and the 1st yr that they could retire the # and they let a rookie wear it. **** i am still shocked they let duhon wear 25 , i always felt that should be the 1st number the magic should retire in honor of nick anderson.