AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Not that I want it but I can almost guarantee that if the Clippers get Chris Paul the Lakers will offer up Bynum and Gasol for Howard. They would never let the Clippers one up them.

Kobe will ask to be traded to Orlando. Phil comes out of retirement. D. Will joins us next season. I puked in my mouth typing that.

For the love of my sanity will everyone stop with these insane trade rumours and accept Dwight is leaving us. Who gives a flying flip if we get CP3, Dwight said he'll still leave via Free Agency (paraphrasing) Just trade Dwight for draft picks and lets move on. I'm ready to watch a sucky team, if that means at the end of the day we no longer have a whiney ***** like D12 and a dumb ***** GM running the show.

Let us never make the same mistake again in building around a center and go after solid wings. DWIGHT IS GONE. ACCEPT IT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

tezzy901 Antonio Taylor

@DwightHoward I guess the heats scared you off. You sounded like a hoe in your interview, grows some balls you sorry *****.

Dwight Howard

@tezzy901 I hear u.

hmm

Mr. Taylor is a very articulate young man.

wish he would **** though.

Dwight's options are severely limited if he chooses to walk next summer, especially with teams looking at other center options the longer the Magic hold out on moving Dwight. He's pushing for the trade now because he wants the money, I'd be very surprised to see him turn down 30 million dollars.

Dwight's options are severely limited if he chooses to walk next summer, especially with teams looking at other center options the longer the Magic hold out on moving Dwight. He's pushing for the trade now because he wants the money, I'd be very surprised to see him turn down 30 million dollars.

Teams could always use an amnesty....

Kobe will ask to be traded to Orlando. Phil comes out of retirement. D. Will joins us next season. I puked in my mouth typing that.

I think the more likely scenario is Dwight goes to the LAL and Paul goes to the LAC. Then Stern announces the Clippers and Lakers will become one franchise thus giving them Paul, Bryant, Griffin, and Howard.

Yep, if he wants to leave, make him sacrifice something. Basically do what the league SHOULD have done.

Although I'm sure that Russian guy will pay Dwight under the table.

You make a good point this is why i say we let him walk

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard

LAC willing to add Gordon 2 deal if Paul commits 2 "opt-in" to the final year of his deal, which would assure LAC of having him next 2 yrs

2 hours ago » Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard LAC willing to add Gordon 2 deal if Paul commits 2 "opt-in" to the final year of his deal, which would assure LAC of having him next 2 yrs »

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard

Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say

Otis isn't going to make a move.....not sure he could anyway