AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

This is the one thing I just don't understand. It screams horse ****. If you don't like it here then why sign the extension in 07? Why not ask for a trade last year or in 09?

substitute not only for just not, I think that's what he meant anyways.

I think Dwight thinks that we haven't done enough advertising of the Magic in Orlando. He wants Orlando to be a basketball town, not just Disney World. Like, when you think about Orlando, one of the first thing that comes to most people's mind is the Magic.

Aka: big market

ESPNSteinLine profile

ESPNSteinLine TNT's David Aldridge reports Celts out of David West mix. By all accounts, BOS deal perished w/out team to take Jermaine O'Neal from Hornets

Thinking optimistically here...

The JRich signing was a ploy, a gambit, to entice GSW to part with Monta and Biedrins (as a show of faith, and they take on Duhon's bad contract), using Otis's connections to the FO there.

He offers them a trade for someone they really want, with a reasonable contract, loads up on guards and wings to be used as trade bait later, and we start the season with:

Jameer

Monta

Turk

Fat Infant

Dwight

If we can find a way to get Iggy for Turk, and maybe Redick and change:

Meer

Monta

Iggy

Large Toddler

D12

Again, this is me thinking optimistically, maybe unrealistically so, and not considering cap restrictions or math of any kind.

You guys know we can't trade JRich now for a minimum of 3 months because he's signed with us....

You guys know we can't trade JRich now for a minimum of 3 months because he's signed with us....

is the signing official or did we just agree on terms? Also is the baby trade off?