AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Something else nobody has even considered with all of this is.................. Have you noticed the big shakeup in the Magic organization lately.... There were 20 some odd people let go by the organization. Vander Weide didn't retire.... He was pushed out.... So were a lot of other people that weren't mentioned in the news... There is a lot of things happening behind the scenes that we are very unaware of..... Just food for thought.............

This is pretty surreal. A few years ago, hell, a few days ago I would never have expected it to snowball like it has.

Between the idiot twitter ranters, Dwight's LeBron-like media responses, and the fact that he has admittedly requested a trade, it doesn't seem to matter if he stays or not. This kinda stuff spreads like wild fire. The damage has already been done.

Bleh

This is pretty surreal. A few years ago, hell, a few days ago I would never have expected it to snowball like it has.

Between the idiot twitter ranters, Dwight's LeBron-like media responses, and the fact that he has admittedly requested a trade, it doesn't seem to matter if he stays or not. This kinda stuff spreads like wild fire. The damage has already been done.

Bleh

Yes sir. The Great Divorce. Author: Dwight Howard

I feel like throwing up watching this video but I admit "If you only loved me because of the Jersey, you never loved me". True words..hard..to take..but true words.

• Upvote 1