AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Don't want Lebron. No that is a punk. Dwight is acting Waaaay more responsibly than James. Please don't bring that arrogant, pansy pestilence to Orlando.

We don't need to do this all over again in a year.

MagicInsider profile

MagicInsider Magic should trade Dwight for Lebron in a deal that makes sense for both Florida teams. http://t.co/IsdToHax

thats the only guy i would trade him for!!

Sure. Let him pass thru Orlando and land us Griffin and that MN pick from the Clips.

so you mean to tell me you wouldnt trade dwight for lebron if that option was on the table??

if dwight said he aint signing regardless?? hahaha ur not thinking straight

Don't want Lebron. No that is a punk. Dwight is acting Waaaay more responsibly than James. Please don't bring that arrogant, pansy pestilence to Orlando.

No he's not. LeBron played out his entire contract and left via free-agency. The Decision was stupid but he didn't dick around Cleveland with inane double speak about how he wants to be traded but doesn't want to be traded.

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann

Howard: "A lot of guys had asked to be traded, that don't mean they are going to be traded. A lot of guys are going to be hurt. I'm hurt."

so you mean to tell me you wouldnt trade dwight for lebron if that option was on the table??

if dwight said he aint signing regardless?? hahaha ur not thinking straight

we would have a 2 year window before lebron would use his eto and leave.

Sucks, but it was fun while it lasted. More importantly though, should be afraid for my life if I wear my D12 jersey around town?

The opposite! Maybe people will give you free beer to drown your sorrows.