AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Otis can not give permission if the CEO says no and in this case he did say no

Maybe - that whole situation is weird. Honestly, it's weird NOT to let a player talk to other teams. What are they going to do? Lock Dwight in RDV's dungeon under Epcot? No - let him go out there, talk to other teams, see what they have, see what the Magic have, keep making moves, and land him back in a Magic uniform for the rest of his career.

....hopefully.

For now? He's a player on the Magic team. All this "OMG DWIGHT'S A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HATE HIM!!!" stuff is just going to shove him out the door, just like it did with Shaq ("WE DON'T NEED HIM, WE HAVE PENNY!"). :|

So Broussard is saying Dwight met withs Nets owner and GM Thursday night, then Dwight met with Otis Friday morning and told him he met with the Nets owner and then asked for a trade. He also said the Magic are with holding the tampering chargers right now because they might want to make a deal with the nets for Howard and they are using it as a threat to get the most out of the Nets.

I actually believe this is probably how it went down.

smile_svgsad.png

What more could we get? lawlz It is like trying to get blood from a rock. They traded any assets they had to get Deron Williams last year.

I hope this FO doesn't seriously think Brook Lopez could be a centerpiece player. We're in for some bad times if he is going to end up the centerpiece of our roster. :svgsad:

Not sure why Otis didn't try and get Turiaf with the TPE, instead he gets Von Wafer. :svgsad:

I think Otis has a deal like Meer J.Rich and Anderson for Ellis and Biedrins in place bc NY gift wrap Turiaf to the Wiz for nothing. Also with the moves made Ellis will play point and have Turk handle the rock til crunch time. We still have the 6.3 mil TE and the MLE so I wouldnt panic just yet

Ellis Duhon Pruitt

Hughes JJ Liggins

Turk Q Earl

Davis Harper

Howard Biedrins Orton

For now? He's a player on the Magic team. All this "OMG DWIGHT'S A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HATE HIM!!!" stuff is just going to shove him out the door, just like it did with Shaq ("WE DON'T NEED HIM, WE HAVE PENNY!"). :|

I Know i hate when people say this

• Upvote 1

So Broussard is saying Dwight met withs Nets owner and GM Thursday night, then Dwight met with Otis Friday morning and told him he met with the Nets owner and then asked for a trade. He also said the Magic are with holding the tampering chargers right now because they might want to make a deal with the nets for Howard and they are using it as a threat to get the most out of the Nets.

I actually believe this is probably how it went down.

smile_svgsad.png

I wouldn't listen to anyone right now. Just to much conflicting information.

Nets have nothing we need. If Dwights headed to NJ we better be involved with a 3rd team that have the picks we need to rebuild.

MisterRudolph Jarrod N Rudolph

Based on what I know, what I've been told in last 24hrs and what's been written I expect Dwight Howard's time in a Magic uniform to end soon

I Hate this jarrod guy once something comes up he says he is not staying and then another thing come up oh hes staying now

What more could we get? lawlz It is like trying to get blood from a rock. They traded any assets they had to get Deron Williams last year.

I hope this FO doesn't seriously think Brook Lopez could be a centerpiece player. We're in for some bad times if he is going to end up the centerpiece of our roster. :svgsad:

Probably try to get a third team involved some how, but also them with holding the tampering charges is also because it could take away picks from them which would kill the whole trade regardless.

I Hate this jarrod guy once something comes up he says he is not staying and then another thing come up oh hes staying now

LOL that guy blocked me when I called him out for being a moron. The other day he said he expects the lakers next move after they get CP3 is to get Dwight for Bynum and Ellis. I asked em how the hell are they getting Ellis for free....guys an idiot.