AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

The bottom line is you don't let Dwight dictate where he goes. I'f I'm Otis I tell him to **** and play ball and if I find a deal that is fair then I will let him know. This is a professional league, not I get to pick my team and if I don't get it I'm going to sulk and be unhappy. Jesus you make 20 mil a yr to play a game, in a city that loves you and have a new arena that you basically built. Quit being a spoiled,self-centered, egotistical douche and enjoy what you have.

Until then unless I get offered Amare,Lebron,Westbrook, or some other young centerpiece I make Dwight play and prove he is willing to pass up 30-40 mil and then make him do it.

I don't think adding Ellis helps us, no defense, undersized! I f we can't add CP3 we should try to get Iggy or players that will slash to the basket and upgrade our defense. I think Cleveland made the mistake of trying to appease Lebron by getting players he wanted instead of looking for players that would help the team. We need defense bad at the guard positions and backup bigs. Improve the team and Dwigt could stay, Dwight is not an expert on talent, don't just pick players from his so called "list."

At this point in time we just need to hope the Nets give Nene that close to max deal and that the Lakers get CP3 and give up Bynum and picks this time. As far as the Mavs, what the heck do they even have outside of Dirk? And the Clippers won't go after Dwight because there is no way he will re-sign with them.

We need so many things to go our way smile_svgsad.png

I wouldn't be to sure of Dwight not wanting to go to Clippers but I would take a combo of Blake griffin and Bledsoe

If the Nets sign Nene, then their out of the Howard race. C'mon Nene, SIGN!!! Then we have a good chance of getting DWill.

Watch Otis trade Howard for Nene at the deadline smile_svgsad.png

So what happened? Is it getting more obvious that Dwight is out?

Only on ESPN and the rumormill. Otis apparently gave permission for Dwight to meet with three teams.

Honestly: stop panicking, people - he's exploring his options - he'd be stupid if he didn't, okay?

Yes: there is a STRONG possibility we lose Dwight, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET. That doesn't mean it won't, but hold on - let's see what happens, then react to reality.

Only on ESPN and the rumormill. Otis apparently gave permission for Dwight to meet with three teams.

Honestly: stop panicking, people - he's exploring his options - he'd be stupid if he didn't, okay?

Yes: there is a STRONG possibility we lose Dwight, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET. That doesn't mean it won't, but hold on - let's see what happens, then react to reality.

Otis can not give permission if the CEO says no and in this case he did say no