AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If true, of course we don't get Iggy for just JRich. We'd have to give up assets to make it happen. As far as I know, everyone on the roster is available.

Just the thought of adding one of the league's premier perimeter defenders and a PF who actually comprehends defensive rotations with Dwight makes me drool. Not buying into the rumors just yet but man, that would be something.

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler Thaddeus Young apparently is staying in Philly, an Iggy deal seems logical... awful lot of money tied to that spot Turner, Iggy and Thad...

Also for what it's worth Broussard just said on espn that he talked to Dwight personally today and thats where he is getting his info from.

say what you want about him but he does has player contact

Here's a Sentinel article about Bass-Baby with quotes from Bass' agent. This deal is legit and is done, as far as I'm concerned:

Tony Dutt, who represents Bass, said that the deal is on the verge of being finalized and that he and Bass have spoken about the move.

"We've had two or three conversations this morning," Dutt said. "He understands the business side of it. It's tough because he really, really likes Orlando. It's part of the business, unfortunately. I'm very close with [boston's] Danny [Ainge]. At the end of the day, if Orlando doesn't want him, he's a valuable player. He's a valuable asset to any team that he plays for. I don't want to say I'm disappointed, but I'm disappointed on one side. I'm happy for Brandon that he'll be in a position to play for a championship.

"I never could understand why they wouldn't play Brandon," Dutt added, referring to the Magic. "I never could figure it out. One of the reasons I had Brandon go there and Brandon wanted to go there was, at the time, that they would give Rashard Lewis a chance to play his natural position [of small forward] and Brandon would play the 4."

A Magic spokesman would not comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-big-baby-trade-1210-20111209,0,3920205.story

if you're referring to the iggy thing, i don't tweet, or twitter or ever go to twitter, i find stuff elsewhere and past it so if it aint legit, my fault...then again, 99% of it isn't legit. I'm not Jarething though.

Ok no big deal, I appreciate you posting what you see...stressful day

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler Thaddeus Young apparently is staying in Philly, an Iggy deal seems logical... awful lot of money tied to that spot Turner, Iggy and Thad...

Turner's a 2, Iggy can play the 3, Young can play the 4...