AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

So when/where will we be holding the burn your Dwight Howard jersey party?

Let them waste their time with Dwight. If Dwight couldn't get a championship here in Orlando....he's not going to do it in New Jersey.

if this trade goes down otis should be fired

I almost think Otis will hold on to Howard at all costs, because trading him (in my mind) would represent his failure as a GM...in which case he should be fired.

But, then again, I wanted Otis fired a couple years ago...then a drunk BVW gave him an extension.

Burn them? Hell no! I would rather sell them to the Nets fans....at least get something back. Let them waste their time with Dwight. If Dwight couldn't get a championship here in Orlando....he's not going to do it in New Jersey.

I wish Howard as much playoff success as T-Mac enjoyed.

The Magic should do EVERYTHING it can to try and pry Chris Paul from the Hornets while that trade is on hold. It's unfortunate that Dwight doesn't try to recruit Deron to the Magic. The Magic has a much better team than the Nets. Dwight must really hate the Magic organization for some reason ...

I highly doubt Otis makes that deal when the Knicks, Bulls and even the Lakers (gag) have better trade fodder.

If he does I am turning in my Mod stripes.

• Upvote 1