AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Just east of the Orlando city limits, just past Altamonte Springs. I used to live there, nice area. Isn't that about near where Dwight lives? Heathrow maybe?

haha, i meant where does he work in lake mary - i live here too

dwight lives on markham woods, down the street from me

Yeah... I was raised on that lake and laid my mothers ashes to rest in it. If we can keep just keep that one off limits I'm down.

I live in Seattle - I'd have to drive quite a ways to pee in that lake. I can't hold it that long: you're safe.

....FOR NOW.

I'm still going to go to Minneapolis and punch it in the face for spawning that team, though.

haha, i meant where does he work in lake mary - i live here too

dwight lives on markham woods, down the street from me

:shard: my bad

CP3 needs to stop acting like a little b****

Why does he even want to go to LA? Kobe is in the last years of his career, Bynum is always injured, Gasol and Odom would have been gone. Wouldn't he rather play with a young frak of nature stud like Dwight. Maybe he just wanted out of NO so bad, I guess??

Why does he even want to go to LA? Kobe is in the last years of his career, Bynum is always injured, Gasol and Odom would have been gone. Wouldn't he rather play with a young frak of nature stud like Dwight. Maybe he just wanted out of NO so bad, I guess??

i mean, how would that offense even work with both of them lol (kobe+cp3)

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

To listen to the GM's, coaches, players, agents reaching out to me tonight: I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight.

Thoughts?