AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.

So now its Houston that is retarded. They want old overpaid Gasol that bad?

christomasson

One agent I spoke to really does believe that a package involving Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard is coming.

:svgsad:

Of course it is the league is rigged

christomasson

One agent I spoke to really does believe that a package involving Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard is coming.

:svgsad:

Ok, maybe one moron will believe it.......

Rockets and Hornets are DUMB!

I'm now more worried than ever that we'll see the one of, if not THE, most lopsided trades ever: Bynum + filler for Dwight

I'm so f'in sure it's going to happen... I'm mad as hell here

Dwight is probably calling otis right now...."ship me to LA now or lose me for nothing next year"

And if I'm Otis, I tell him, "Best of luck to you buddy. Have fun taking 30 millions dollar less to play somewhere else."

Seriously, nothing has changed.

Considering the Lakers can no longer trade for or sign Dwight, and the only other top FA is another PG, I wouldn't be surprised if Paul plays out the year and opts out to explore the FA market. LA is a ship sinking fast with or without Paul. He'll give them a boost for this season, but an injury prone Bynum and an aging Kobe can't possibly spell out "future" to Paul.

Lakers. Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. They get lopsided, unfair trades ALL THE TIME

Just watch..