AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Rudolph says that a friend told him Battier is on the way here but he doesn't want to report it and steal the friend's thunder. And he thinks that may be part of a bigger move...

He didn't want to report it...yet, he reported it? I would take everything Rudolph has to say with a grain of salt.

I can count the number of times Rudolph has said anything of value on no hands.

I can count the number of times Rudolph has said anything of value on no hands.

:shard:

On a side note, I think its a good omen that we aren't hearing any trade rumors regarding the Magic. Usually that's when the **** goes down.

Yep... Nelson is a very good PG. Underestimated by a mile. He can easily take the Hornets to the playoffs with the right players.

Nelson can't carry a team, if that's what you're implying.

RicBucher Ric Bucher

Some think it will be awkward for DH12 still to be in Orlando All-Star Weekend. Wouldn't it be more so to have him back in a different uni?

The guy smokes too much pot or something.

Since we're on the topic of Ric Bucher, I've always enjoyed this comment by Deron Williams on the douche baggery of guys like Ric:

"Ric comes in and sits by me every time I see him, acts like he's my friend, but the day they find something they want to spin, they jump on it. That's why I am [short and rude with the media] and will continue to be the way I am." Link

Stupid Ric, just spinning things.

RicBucherRic Bucher

And since someone asked: if I had to put $ on it right now, I'd bet DH12 is still with the Magic on Christmas.

20 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply