Dwight: Hello?

BVW: Uhh Dwight it's me

Dwight: Who?

BVW: Booby Vander weight

Dwight: Uhh ok, what can I do for you?

BVW: Listen i'm tryimng on some lingerie and I wondered if donkeys like pudding

Dwight: Click

That sounds about right.

I'm getting seriously depressed over all of this.. Something bad is coming up. Something that will put us in a downward spiral for a long, long time.

If Dwight is really leaving, I'm leaving too. I just can't watch another big name player leave us.. I've had enough of it.

I'm getting seriously depressed over all of this.. Something bad is coming up. Something that will put us in a downward spiral for a long, long time.

If Dwight is really leaving, I'm leaving too. I just can't watch another big name player leave us.. I've had enough of it.

Don't stress addi, if dwight leaves and we set ourselves up to rebuild its going to be really fun to discuss roster moves, drafts, etc again.

Don't stress addi, if dwight leaves and we set ourselves up to rebuild its going to be really fun to discuss roster moves, drafts, etc again.

And then when you finally land a star again he will end up leaving as well, the NBA is seriously flawed which is why I was hoping the lock out would last the entire season in the hope of small market teams pushing for change similar to the structure of the NFL with franchise tags etc because that's the only way for a small market teams to truly be able to compete.

And then when you finally land a star again he will end up leaving as well, the NBA is seriously flawed which is why I was hoping the lock out would last the entire season in the hope of small market teams pushing for change similar to the structure of the NFL with franchise tags etc because that's the only way for a small market teams to truly be able to compete.

Your not entitled to a good product...