AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola

"Gilbert Arenas has told friends he'd like to join the Knicks. But Arenas' issues are beyond being a major concern." Hopefully this means he knows Dwight is staying atleast for now.. Just a day or two ago he was telling teams he was waiting for Dwight to be traded.

Little disappointed at Magic practice, that there were no STAY DWIGHT chants. Crowd seemed timid, there were some attempts but quickly quieted out. When they showed him on the big screen between time outs the crowd seemed to get quiet, I expected cheers every time he was on the big screen-didnt happen:( There were no boos, saw 1 guy in a Laker jersey and 1 guy in a Dwight knick jersey tho. On a good note I got another pair of free tickets to game 3 sec 116 Got a pair yesterday to game 1. #BLESSED

Little disappointed at Magic practice, that there were no STAY DWIGHT chants. Crowd seemed timid, there were some attempts but quickly quieted out. When they showed him on the big screen between time outs the crowd seemed to get quiet, I expected cheers every time he was on the big screen-didnt happen:( There were no boos, saw 1 guy in a Laker jersey and 1 guy in a Dwight knick jersey tho. On a good note I got another pair of free tickets to game 3 sec 116 Got a pair yesterday to game 1. #BLESSED

Wanna pass on your blessing lol?