AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I understand it wouldn't change anything, but I want to know who is responsible for all of this. Is it Otis being a dumb ass? I always knew he was in over his head...hell, he even got the job by default. Was it mismanagement by Otis, or would Howard have left anyway?

damn, NO did really well. They could get 2 top 5 picks.

Andre Drummond and jared sullinger. Season afterward pick up a wing. Trade emeka by then and pick up a PG. done.

I live in Orlando and love this city, It would be embarassing for me and this town if we let LA have another HOF center. First I would like to explore other teams offers that would take Dwight without guarantee of him resigning, although those offers might not be as good as NJ/LA I still want to know what options are available. I personally would rather just let him walk then send him to LA, if its true that his agent is behind pressuring him to go to NJ than let him walk. Less money to Dwight equals less money to his agent.

I understand it wouldn't change anything, but I want to know who is responsible for all of this. Is it Otis being a dumb ass? I always knew he was in over his head...hell, he even got the job by default. Was it mismanagement by Otis, or would Howard have left anyway?

If we had another star player or maybe a team like Dallas where they can keep throwing good players at you all night, he'd stay. But we have a roster that features a subpar starting lineup minus Dwight, a bad bench and very few guys who play defense.

damn, NO did really well. They could get 2 top 5 picks.

Andre Drummond and jared sullinger. Season afterward pick up a wing. Trade emeka by then and pick up a PG. done.

Not that it matters but I'm not a Sullinger fan

These are the teams that'll likely be competing for the lotto this season:

Timberwolves

Wizards

Kings

Cavaliers

Raptors

Bobcats

Hornets

Pistons

Maybe Jazz and Warriors

Praying that some will be dumb enough to think they can convince Dwight to re-up.

i'd trade with the raps, derozan+davis+their pick.

We talking about what Gasol can fetch us, why can't Dwight land us those pieces? ***** I hate the NBA!

Because Gasol is under contract for 3 more years, Dwight can opt out after this year and teams will be scared to give up a lot for a quick rental.

Because Gasol is under contract for 3 more years, Dwight can opt out after this year and teams will be scared to give up a lot for a quick rental.

I know, I'm just saying its *****ed up all the leverage these stars are having.

Can't believe we are actually talking about trading Dwight :svgsad:

I hate being a Magic fan

I guess it depends on which rumors and "inside sources" you want to believe? At this point, I just want it settled, one way or the other.