AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If Dwight is on this roster long term, we go after Paul in the summer of 2013. We'll have the capspace (until Otis decides to give Jameer a $50M extension).

Oh where, oh where is Iggy at, oh where, oh where could he be? We need his defense to win up championships please Otis make a trade to get him here. :creaturedance:

The trade helped both parties. It'll be great to see Griffin and Paul work together if they both stay healthy. NO gets young talent, the Caveman, and a future star if they draft right.

I just wanna see the Lakers get outplayed by the Clippers.

Clip-show > Lake-show

Oh where, oh where is Iggy at, oh where, oh where could he be? We need his defense to win up championships please Otis make a trade to get him here. :creaturedance:

This is a good point, actually: what have the Sixers been up to? They've been remarkably silent considering how many apparent extra pieces they have.

The trade helped both parties. It'll be great to see Griffin and Paul work together if they both stay healthy. NO gets young talent, the Caveman, and a future star if they draft right.

I just wanna see the Lakers get outplayed by the Clippers.

Clip-show > Lake-show

Of course, it IS the Clippers: Paul's knees will go out in game 2, Griffin will land funny: that team is cursed.

Then people would complain that he's not a go to scorer. Iggy doesn't put us over the top. He definitely helps, but I don't look at him and think "Now there's the final piece to this puzzle."

Is it really so hard to see the conflict of interest? You don't think it's *****ing absurd for the 29 other owners to tell the Hornets how to move forward?

And this deal isn't very good at all.

Conflict of interest? Sure but it is what was agreed to and at the time the plan was for the team to be sold by now, what else was the league supposed to do?Deal was terrible? We won't get that much for Dwight and if you think that deal was bad and the Lakers deal was better, I don't even know what to say.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Y! Source: Dwight Howard told some Magic teammates on Tuesday that he thought trade to the Nets was a "done deal."

No surprise, this is exactly what I said earlier about him being happy in his interview.

Now back to sad Dwight. Dude just doesn't want to be here. We're going to either lose him for nothing or wait too long to trade him and receive less. Which given how terrible these trade scenarios are, I can't wait to see what they are like before the deadline.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Y! Source: Dwight Howard told some Magic teammates on Tuesday that he thought trade to the Nets was a "done deal."

Please don't trade this ***** until at least after Jan 1. He won't get everything his little heart desires.