AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

How do you get that hes getting traded from that.

Though they exist, people are still successful. Hence, what matters most is how we respond to these challenges when they come our way."

SteeleMagicDavid Steele

Observations from Magic practice: D12-engaged. Big Baby-competitor. Harper-smooth. Liggins-long (Stacey Augmon like).

3 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

• Upvote 1

This. That's a STEEP price. JJ, especially, is just coming into his own, and 'Meer is the heart of this team. Ryno's been really solid for us, too.

Yeah Ellis can't play pg or he can but seriously you don't want him to. People complain about Meer not passing imagine 10x worse. The only way this deal was going to go down was a s&t for j-rich now it is nearly impossible unless we get a pg but where does J-rich play? Now when J-Rich is eligible to be dealt again maybe but who wants him until he is 35?

I don't know but signing J-Rich and Big Baby makes no sense the only thing it does is handcuff this team financially even more. If Dwight does stay Bass had a P/O which he probably would have decide to hit the open market and we could have just started JJ and signed whoever to back him up. I am really confused about the direction of this team and can see why Dwight wants to go. This team isn't in position to add anybody anytime soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All I've seen are tweets from Magical (chill Catman, I'm not talkin ****). Where else are you seeing it.

It's only Magical because it's just something the Magic are pursuing and is not past that stage.

So you are correct.

And also Warriors are raving about Ellis and Marc Jackson may say no to this deal.

But Magic have to do their work and try.

@jrich23 said Dwight's situation played role into his decision to re-sign in ORL: "There's a slim chance," JRich said about Dwight staying. -- DavidBaumann33 (@DavidBaumann33)

I don't know but signing J-Rich and Big Baby makes no sense the only thing it does is handcuff this team financially even more.

how does it handcuff the team? Jrich is waaaay undervalued. Hell he's getting paid less than half what he was making last year. And Davis, maybe you could argue that he's overpaid but he I want to see him on the court before I decide; the guy looks great. I would pay 2.5m more for Davis than to be stuck with bass all day errday.