AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Its at the amway center with all those reporters like always nothing being streamed

@DavidBaumann33David Baumann

Attempting live stream.

Either he's going to be able to stream the news conference or he's having prostate issues.

Clippers. Only way that happens is if we get Blake. Nothing else is even remotely worth it.

That minnesota pick is looking pretty sexy.

You guys have no idea how good this draft is going to be. There's going to be 6 really good big men, 6 great swingmen, and a bunch of solid players.

• Upvote 1

If Dwight wants out, he can go.

But if he wants out, I kind of want him to stay here until the deadline, just so the city of Orlando can express themselves to him a little bit during games.

However, it would not be any good for the fans or for the reputation of this fanbase or people of Orlando. We need to ship him out now, if he really wants out.

Send him to the Clippers for Gordon, Jordan and some other guys... We can build from there I think. Boston can't give us anything, Chicago, don't want anything from them. Dallas? Nope. New Jersey? LOL! Lakers? F U!

It sucks, I know but I personally do not want to potentially make the playoffs after trading Dwight in March and losing out on a high lottery pick. We suck ball this year, we hopefully get a high draft pick that could be our next superstar, and bam, here we go again.

That minnesota pick is looking pretty sexy.

You guys have no idea how good this draft is going to be. There's going to be 6 really good big men, 6 great swingmen, and a bunch of solid players.

I honestly don't. I don't follow college ball too much, but I might start watching JUST college ball if we lose Dwight.

Btw, as a fan, if Dwight played out his contract then decided he wanted to go somewhere else, I would have no hard feelings and would be a fan when he returns.

However, if he truly is requesting a trade, I have a major issue with him not willing to play out his contract.

The news where else?

I don't see the news you are seeing... since I'm in another continent.