AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

For the millionith time, he can request whatever he wants to whereever he wants it doesn't mean we have to do it. We don't have to trade him to NJ for their bag of garbage.

Also, why is everyone directing their ire at Dwight? He didn't give the team a chance?? Are you serious? He's been here 7 yrs and worked his *** off. All that BS on Twitter should be aimed squarely at Otis for killing this team. Is it weak that he wants to go team up with another star? Yes, but that is his choice and he wouldn't be looking at those other avenues if Otis hadn't screwed this team. Lets put it this way, if we don't make the trades last year we are the ones waiving Vince and amnestying Rashard and getting under the cap and you know what it would have cost us? A first round exit and dealing with Dwight demanding a trade with the only difference being that he would have been demanding it last year and we would have had this offseason to work on fixing it.

dwight wants the nets, jay z, the new arena, the brightlights of new york.

this is gonna get real real messy. its now or never time for poker face smith.

the clock is ticking & the new era has begun

also xmas is a time for miracles. kobe wanted a trade sumhow they got gasol and he stayed.

lets hope for some magic miracle!!

Conditioning makes a huge difference when it comes to recurring knee injuries. Weight, conditioning and range of movement can greatly reduce the risks of the same injury happening again. Football players come back from torn ACL's. Why can't a basketball player...???

I see your point but it's proven that once you tear a ligament in your knee, the chance of that recurring is pretty high. Has the guy had knee surgery twice or three times?

I'm also in the group who feels Bynum is heavily overrated and is a head case.

For the millionith time, he can request whatever he wants to whereever he wants it doesn't mean we have to do it. We don't have to trade him to NJ for their bag of garbage.

Also, why is everyone directing their ire at Dwight? He didn't give the team a chance?? Are you serious? He's been here 7 yrs and worked his *** off. All that BS on Twitter should be aimed squarely at Otis for killing this team. Is it weak that he wants to go team up with another star? Yes, but that is his choice and he wouldn't be looking at those other avenues if Otis hadn't screwed this team. Lets put it this way, if we don't make the trades last year we are the ones waiving Vince and amnestying Rashard and getting under the cap and you know what it would have cost us? A first round exit and dealing with Dwight demanding a trade with the only difference being that he would have been demanding it last year and we would have had this offseason to work on fixing it.

Isn't that EXACTLY what the Miami Heat did? They tanked for a year or two to clear up that room?

yea, time to let this one go.

Brook Lopez is trash. He's a soft, jump shooting center and that's the last thing I want from a cetner. Magic either need to trade Dwight for a bunch of first round picks or just play out the year and try and compete this season. I do not want to see Brook Lopez and whatever trash New Jersey will offer playing for the Magic and the Magic being stuck picking 15 every season. I don't want to become the Seattle Seahawks of the NBA and be mediocre every year. Either compete this year with Dwight or blow the team up.

I am gonna kill myself if the best player we get in a Dwight Howard trade is Brook Lopez.

God I hate that guy, he's got the most annoying voice on the planet. And he's not even that good. I will be done with the NBA.

Rudolph just basically said that Dwight doesn't think the Magic are "ready, willing, and able to compete".

What?

Rudolph also thought we were getting Monte, Iggy, and has an IQ of 50. Hes a moron with no sources. Broussards sources are better than his...