AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

KBergCBS Ken Berger

Now appears Lakers will keep Devin Ebanks, and that additional young talent to New Orleans will be coming from the Rockets, sources confirm.

This is like the biggest joke ever.

would somebody explain to me how the lakers can get cp3 & then still be able to get dwight in 2012??

surely there is no way??

i keep reading reports how the lakers are getting paul then make a play for howard next season??

would somebody explain to me how the lakers can get cp3 & then still be able to get dwight in 2012??

surely there is no way??

i keep reading reports how the lakers are getting paul then make a play for howard next season??

With Bynum and other garbage.

surely there is no way??

Its the Lakers, they always get what they want.

I was talking to a co-worker (non-basketball fan chick) about Howard and all that. I thought her perception of the Orlando franchise was interesting, at least. She said "The Magic are a starter team" lol. "Players start in Orlando and move on to bigger teams".

This is like the biggest joke ever.

So the Lakers are getting CP3, unloading crap contracts and aging players, and the HOUSTON ROCKETS ARE GIVING UP THEIR YOUNG TALENT??????!!!

WHUCK???

That had better be a sick joke - Houston and NOLA are just sacrificial lambs. That's sad.

With Bynum and other garbage.

if we take bynum & garbarge guys i'll find it very hard to watch this team for a while.

whats your gut feeling on the situation? u think dwight stays?

in my mind i'm wondering how we sign big baby if dwight wasnt going to stay? if he was 1 of the players on that so called LIST!

if we take bynum & garbarge guys i'll find it very hard to watch this team for a while.

whats your gut feeling on the situation? u think dwight stays?

in my mind i'm wondering how we sign big baby if dwight wasnt going to stay? if he was 1 of the players on that so called LIST!

My gut tells me that the Sixers won't want the Nets getting significantly better, and since Iggy's a superfluous piece, now....

I think, if we land Iggs, Dwight will take a look around and decide that maybe Orlando's not bad, or at least to play out the year and see how it goes with the new pieces.

My BRAIN tells me we'll somehow trade Dwight to LA for Vlade Divac and our 1st round picks for the next ten years....because that's how trades with LA go.

JoshuaBRobbins profile

JoshuaBRobbins #Orlando #Magic GM Otis Smith tells @OrlandoSentinel that Dwight Howard has requested a trade

WELL GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS!!!!! ITS GAME OVER!!