AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

AlexKennedyNBA profile

AlexKennedyNBA I've talked to a number of agents today. They all believe that David Stern will eventually allow the CP3 trade to go through. We'll see.

talkhoops Zach Harper

Password is "Bynum" RT @Orlando_Magic: Be on the lookout for your special password to be posted here soon regarding ticket presale!

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't care who you are that's funny. Anyone else Queezy about the magic pumping us for cash during this very trying time? I feel so cheep and dirty. Tell us you love us before you f*#k us!!

Anyone wanna buy 2 lower bowl season tickets? I might get $1.50 and a hotdog for them if another bad Otis Smith trade goes down.

talkhoops Zach Harper

Password is "Bynum" RT @Orlando_Magic: Be on the lookout for your special password to be posted here soon regarding ticket presale!

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't care who you are that's funny. Anyone else Queezy about the magic pumping us for cash during this very trying time? I feel so cheep and dirty. Tell us you love us before you f*#k us!!

when I read this it reminded me of this LoL

If you don't hate the Lakers you are not a real Magic fan lol!

I don't hate anybody. :xmas:

AlexKennedyNBA profile

AlexKennedyNBA I've talked to a number of agents today. They all believe that David Stern will eventually allow the CP3 trade to go through. We'll see.

Yeah I really this trade will end up going down the league has enough bad pub anyway and this was shady as hell