AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Apparently, one of the picks belongs to Houston which could turn out well.

I knew Dwight should have never been in "Mr. Wright". That's the reason he wants to go to NJ, not DWill.

Actually numerous outlets are reporting now they say Dwights reps have reached out to Nets and that Dwight may not go to training camp and will ask management for trade tomorrow.

How is Dwight, a player under contract with Orlando, able to "reach out" to the Nets?

Why would we want two picks from the Nets? With Dwight and DWill on the roster those picks are useless. It essentially turns into Dwight for Lopez. What a joke.

What happened to Dwight loving Orlando? What happened to Dwight wanting hating the code? Why now, why not wait and see if Otis can at least bring some people in??

Would rather trade him to the Clips (even though he'd be a rental there) for Jordan, the Minny pick (likely top 5 in a good draft), Kamans expiring, I'd like Gordan, but more likely Aminu and Bledsoe

How Otis still has a job is ridiculous. He should of been canned when he gave up Gortat to rent Richardson and take Hedo off the Suns hands. Then trade Rashard Lewis for Arenas. Great trade Otis.

If he doesn't show up for camp, sit him for the rest of the season. Then let him walk and take $30 million less.

***** Dwight, I had a feeling he was a douche.