AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

oh goddamnit

I'm so sick of this and don't wanna do this all year and definitely don't want to let Dwight leave for nothing. Other than Brook Lopez though don't like the Nets team. Chicago or Thunder is who we should trade him to. I think Noah,Deng,Gibson and Jimmy Butler and picks would be great along with them taking Turk. Also Harden,Westbrook,Ibaka, 2 firsts for Turk and Dwight, then flip Meer. Both those trades I think would be more than fair deals.

i don't understand how people are saying billy hunter will do anything or why cp3 is acting like he's gonna sue. wtf say does he have other than threats passed through caa about signing extensions etc...I mean really what would be the case? the owners of the team decided not to go through with a trade. People get traded all the time that don't want to be and people wish they would be traded but aren't, so i guess they all have some sort of claim against the holder of their contracts? shard should sue magics because he wants to win a ring and wizards aren't going to do it. i mean if anything there may be some sort of case that nba shouldn't own a team, but why didn't anyone sue back in the day. players association sat in rooms talking with league and owners for months and nobody cried about anything regarding that situation...

owww my neck, my back, my neck and my back, I'm gonna sue! but i'll settle out of court right now for a trade to the contending team of my choice for max money.

I'm so sick of this and don't wanna do this all year and definitely don't want to let Dwight leave for nothing. Other than Brook Lopez though don't like the Nets team. Chicago or Thunder is who we should trade him to. I think Noah,Deng,Gibson and Jimmy Butler and picks would be great along with them taking Turk. Also Harden,Westbrook,Ibaka, 2 firsts for Turk and Dwight, then flip Meer. Both those trades I think would be more than fair deals.

I wish dwight would make his intentions known so orlando doesnt have a heart-attack epidemic

Espn is reporting breaking news that Dwight wants to leave. My guess is this is true and he gave Otis a couple days to see if he could get some pieces and both finally realized we can't with who we have.

if by ESPN you mean chris broussard, I would ignore it.

As a Magic fan, I say screw Dwight Howard if he wants to force his way out of Orlando. New Jersey has nothing to offer the Magic, I say keep him til the end of the season and let him walk away from 20-30 million dollars. Also he can take otis smith with him since Otis is the reason this team is in the ****ter.

• Upvote 1

if by ESPN you mean chris broussard, I would ignore it.

Actually numerous outlets are reporting now they say Dwights reps have reached out to Nets and that Dwight may not go to training camp and will ask management for trade tomorrow.