Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2011 Season Thread

I think the Bucs should be really active in trying to get depth in the secondary. Go all in for Asoughma and if that doesn't work, go after Jonathan Joseph from Cincinnati. Also, I would really like us to pick up Reggie Bush/Darren Sproles as a change of pace back to Blount's power running. Regardless, I think we'll have another great year. Hopefully we'll surprise a few people and make the playoffs.

I endorse this ad. I kinda like Joseph more than Nnamdi, but only for Tampa's sake. Joseph fits the youth movement the Bucs are trying to make and he's cheaper than Nnamdi (not saying that money is an issue for Tampa).

Agreed 100% about the 3rd down back behind Blount. Unfortunately Cadillac's done and they need to let him walk. It's a shame to see injuries hinder such a talented player

I endorse this ad. I kinda like Joseph more than Nnamdi, but only for Tampa's sake. Joseph fits the youth movement the Bucs are trying to make and he's cheaper than Nnamdi (not saying that money is an issue for Tampa).

Agreed 100% about the 3rd down back behind Blount. Unfortunately Cadillac's done and they need to let him walk. It's a shame to see injuries hinder such a talented player

Right. I mean Joseph is younger, cheaper, and a Pro Bowl quality talent. I mean I think Nnamdi is a top-2 corner in the league, don't get me wrong. But he also commands top-2 money, which the Bucs won't want to spend on a corner.

And it really is a shame about Cadillac. He's a good back, but not someone you give a long-term deal to. Even if it's a cheap deal. I really think Reggie would be a great fit. He fits a third down/pass catching/speed back that the Bucs need, but more importantly, his name sells tickets.

Right. I mean Joseph is younger, cheaper, and a Pro Bowl quality talent. I mean I think Nnamdi is a top-2 corner in the league, don't get me wrong. But he also commands top-2 money, which the Bucs won't want to spend on a corner.

And it really is a shame about Cadillac. He's a good back, but not someone you give a long-term deal to. Even if it's a cheap deal. I really think Reggie would be a great fit. He fits a third down/pass catching/speed back that the Bucs need, but more importantly, his name sells tickets.

Yeah man, I'd even go as far as saying that Nnamdi is the #1 CB in the league. I've played CB since I started playing football and I 've always admired his size and physicality, which is why I favor him over Revis. There's no other 6'2 210 lbs. CBs anywhere and I couldn't imagine being a WR knowing the guy lined up across from me is much bigger and much stronger while being just as fast as me, if not faster. He's a WR's nightmare.

Bush would be intriguing. He'd give the Bucs the homerun threat that they lack and they'd have a notable 3rd down back. And Lord knows the Bucs could use a boost in ticket sales

Yeah man, I'd even go as far as saying that Nnamdi is the #1 CB in the league. I've played CB since I started playing football and I 've always admired his size and physicality, which is why I favor him over Revis. There's no other 6'2 210 lbs. CBs anywhere and I couldn't imagine being a WR knowing the guy lined up across from me is much bigger and much stronger while being just as fast as me, if not faster. He's a WR's nightmare.

Bush would be intriguing. He'd give the Bucs the homerun threat that they lack and they'd have a notable 3rd down back. And Lord knows the Bucs could use a boost in ticket sales

Well apparently Bush got traded to the Dolphins, so...so much for that. haha.

I need the league invite sent to my Gmail, which is treysarver@gmail.com

Sent the link via email Trey. Chase can you let me know your email address. If the last 2 dont signup soon then there will be 2 spots open

Sent the link via email Trey. Chase can you let me know your email address. If the last 2 dont signup soon then there will be 2 spots open

Chaseyt@live.com or ChaseTBN@yahoo.com

Quite excited about the bush trade, considering we gave up so little, he brings some much needed explosiveness to the offense and think be will compliment Thomas well.

Quite excited about the bush trade, considering we gave up so little, he brings some much needed explosiveness to the offense and think be will compliment Thomas well.

And assuming Brown and Williams are gone, he'll give some experience to the running game. I like the trade for the Dolphins. Shame the Bucs couldn't get him, but I figured we wouldn't. Why would the Saints trade him inside the division?