Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Any XBOX LIVE members in here (lets play some 2k11)

Remember when Dennis Miller did MNF? Oh god, those were bad times.

Ricky Watters once scored a 15 yard humdinger from a carrier pigeon who tested positive for polio in the checkout line of his local Walmart. Talk about fireworks, that blew my ear sockets out of proportion like Pearl Jam in Venice Beach.

dennis_miller.03.jpg

Ricky Watters once scored a 15 yard humdinger from a carrier pigeon who tested positive for polio in the checkout line of his local Walmart. Talk about fireworks, that blew my ear sockets out of proportion like Pearl Jam in Venice Beach.

dennis_miller.03.jpg

You're really good at this, but you're funny and he never was.

Wow, I don't remember anyone saying before that they didn't like the game

Any basketball game that doesn't have bounce pass on command is a disappointment to me. I think if they would've spent less time on the whole MJ role playing thing and just paid attention to the finer details the game would've been better off.

Here's an idea. Everyone makes a Magic team of their best trade idea, and y'all can go ahead and set up a Round-Robin-type competition of those team. The winner of the competition gets to submit their team directly to Otis (err, LoD...) and we can make it happen.

Get on it, fellas.

Here's an idea. Everyone makes a Magic team of their best trade idea, and y'all can go ahead and set up a Round-Robin-type competition of those team. The winner of the competition gets to submit their team directly to Otis (err, LoD...) and we can make it happen.

Get on it, fellas.

Here's an Idea. You make your posts in the correct thread.

• Downvote 4

Plus if you can get Melo hot, game over

I just wanted to point out that I just beat the Knicks with the Magic 152-83 on 3rd highest difficulty and without editing my players abilities.

My lineup -

Rookie PG

K. Buike

D. Granger - (traded for Brandon Bass and 3 1st round draft picks that I had collected)

S. Ibaka

D. Howard

Bench

Maynor - PG

Meeks - SG

Outlaw - SF

J Howard - SF

J Hill - PF

R Anderson - PF

T Chandler - C

I just wanted to point out that I just beat the Knicks with the Magic 152-83 on 3rd highest difficulty and without editing my players abilities.

My lineup -

Rookie PG

K. Buike

D. Granger - (traded for Brandon Bass and 3 1st round draft picks that I had collected)

S. Ibaka

D. Howard

Bench

Maynor - PG

Meeks - SG

Outlaw - SF

J Howard - SF

J Hill - PF

R Anderson - PF

T Chandler - C

So, you're using the term "Magic" here loosely.

Since we're throwing out magical 2k11 lineups, here is my current lineup in 2k11 for THIS season in association mode:

B-Diddy/Bledsoe

K-Mart/C.Lee

Q/Clark/Aminu

Scola/Jamison/Larry Sanders

Dwight/Orton

Surprisingly, this team is unstoppable, and I have Clevelands 1st round pick in the draft. Our futures so bright, I gotta wear shades. B)

Since we're throwing out magical 2k11 lineups, here is my current lineup in 2k11 for THIS season in association mode:

B-Diddy/Bledsoe

K-Mart/C.Lee

Q/Clark/Aminu

Scola/Jamison/Larry Sanders

Dwight/Orton

Surprisingly, this team is unstoppable, and I have Clevelands 1st round pick in the draft. Our futures so bright, I gotta wear shades. B)

KMart. . . you disgust me