Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

I've been thinking and this lockout has inspired me to come up with a lockout of my own, I'm going to lockout the team from my receiving any of my dollars. I've already decided that if we lose Dwight because of the poor decisions that we've made then I don't plan on spending money on games, merchandise, nor will I watch the games on TV or listen to them on the radio (once they start back up) until the responsible parties for the mis-management of this team that ultimately cost us yet another once in a lifetime player are replaced.

I quoted BMP's statement because in addition to my temporary lockout I have also thought about a permanent lockout. If this team trades Dwight to LA for some garbage players that couldn't get motivated enough to play hard with Kobe friggin Bryant on their team then I am done. If we are going to be a farm team for the Lakers why should I bother to watch or support the team any longer? Why not just become another soul-less bandwagoner? Send them another franchise center and that's it for me, I'll go watch badminton on the ocho with my spare time.

We're losing him!!!!

CLEAR

1306408398473.gif

it looks like the NBA wants to lose fans... They closed down their official NBA fan voice, not saying that there's that many people there probably a bit more than there is here with lots of useless posters floating around. Why they would do this? It's not like having a forum was in the last cba?...

He actually had a stint with UCF in 2007. Then he got kicked off the team and has been to 3 different schools since graduating high school

A jealous brother trying to cause trouble. Dwight is staying.

I've been thinking and this lockout has inspired me to come up with a lockout of my own, I'm going to lockout the team from my receiving any of my dollars. I've already decided that if we lose Dwight because of the poor decisions that we've made then I don't plan on spending money on games, merchandise, nor will I watch the games on TV or listen to them on the radio (once they start back up) until the responsible parties for the mis-management of this team that ultimately cost us yet another once in a lifetime player are replaced.

I quoted BMP's statement because in addition to my temporary lockout I have also thought about a permanent lockout. If this team trades Dwight to LA for some garbage players that couldn't get motivated enough to play hard with Kobe friggin Bryant on their team then I am done. If we are going to be a farm team for the Lakers why should I bother to watch or support the team any longer? Why not just become another soul-less bandwagoner? Send them another franchise center and that's it for me, I'll go watch badminton on the ocho with my spare time.

Too bad we can't go back to the days where players didnt have a choice really in where they went(maybe they did but didnt seem like as much of a choice). If Dwight really did say he wanted to go to L.A.(which I do not believe) I guess Orlando could trade him to the Clips and just say fine you got your wish of going to L.A.! They could offer a hundred times better of a trade than the Lakers.

A jealous brother trying to cause trouble. Dwight is staying.

I wouldn't be too sure. I'm not sure I'd even wager that he's staying