Sign in to follow this  
magicallnighter

Good Health news on Gilbert Arenas

I'm just saying he had to be our 2nd star.. you know.. the 2nd star Dwight needs.

Am I missing something?

You are correct if the roster won't change.

eh... true.

I'm willing to bet a masters in sports physiology, a USAW level 2 certification, NSCA-CSCS & NSCA-CPT certifications, a CrossFit level 2 certification and a few others that I can prove this to be incorrect.

meh

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm willing to bet a masters in sports physiology, a USAW level 2 certification, NSCA-CSCS & NSCA-CPT certifications, a CrossFit level 2 certification and a few others that I can prove this to be incorrect.

meh

LAYIN DOWN THE CREDENTIALS, SON!

meh

So fewer reps with heavier weight don't get you bigger muscles than more reps with lighter weight?

• Upvote 1

So fewer reps with heavier weight don't get you bigger muscles than more reps with lighter weight?

Ive got this great idea....4 minute abs...nobody has ever thought of it! I mean there is 5 minute abs but 4 minute abs....everyone would do it! Youd be rich!

Also the little grip squeezers and a Suzanne Summers thigh master...thats the ticket. 5 minute abs, thighmaster and the grip squeezers thats all you need to get gil to be a the physical equivalent of dwight howard. Oh he will also need some enzyte from enzyte bob. Done deal thankfully Otis made this great trade knowing gil was going to be the new stud he will be.

• Downvote 1

:sigh: typical narrow scope nonsense regurgitated in Any Gym USA.

Look I am just asking because I would like to know the truth. I'm no expert and if you are it would be nice if you could inform me about this.

We could see more of Gilbert at the 2 guard with JRich likely not resigning. His defense against other 2s scares me but truthfully so does his defense against point guards. I'm definitely going to approach this next season with cautious pessimism and if I'm pleasantly surprised then so be it.

But at least he's tall enough at the PG spot to bother PGs and make them drive. Driving PGs then bounce into Dwight.

As long as they aren't just shooting over him, it's fine. At the SG spot, though, he's undersized. Hm.

• Upvote 1

But at least he's tall enough at the PG spot to bother PGs and make them drive. Driving PGs then bounce into Dwight.

As long as they aren't just shooting over him, it's fine. At the SG spot, though, he's undersized. Hm.

I'd rather they shoot over him than letting guys roll into the paint almost uncontested.

meh

:lol: