Sign in to follow this  
magicallnighter

Good Health news on Gilbert Arenas

Gilbert Arenas: Good news..the knee is structurally fine..just never retrained the muscles to fire in sync.. 8hrs of re training..means really Freaky sore

Gilbert Arenas: It wasnt arthritis from the cold..it was lack of muscle use..and over using wrong muscles...so otis WAS right..gotta get stronger legs

Gilbert Arenas: So the lack of jumpin and explosiveness was do to not haven't the leg power I once had..so I gotta get my beef cake 3000 on lol

I also read about 1 month ago that gilbert biked 37 miles in 1 day. Hes finally getting in shape. Maybe this is why otis trusts him so much and the rumors of Jameer being traded are happening. Gilbert is meant to be a starter...not on the bench

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I also read about 1 month ago that gilbert biked 37 miles in 1 day. Hes finally getting in shape. Maybe this is why otis trusts him so much and the rumors of Jameer being traded are happening. Gilbert is meant to be a starter...not on the bench

That's not good for hes leg strength.

Hes a great player. I hope he can get some of the old Agent 0 back

The one Magic-related person that the lockout could be good for is Arenas.. although I'm sure every fan wants training camp and the season to start on time. By the way if I'm a Wizards fan and I heard this I'd be seriously ticked off!

If Arenas can get his legs right and just improve his shot selection (threes or take it hard to the basket, cut out the no-rhythm 20 footers), then I would join the bandwagon of being excited about Arenas being on the team, as well as feeling more positive about Jameer getting traded.. assuming we got close to the equivalent in return at SG or SF. Or a big upgrade at PF with a package of Meer/Anderson or Meer/Bass.

More importantly, it'd be nyce if Dwight got more excited than he already is with Arenas being on the team. All in all this gives me a bit more believe for next season. Not a lot, but a bit.

• Upvote 1

I wish him the best with that, for him and for the team...

Funny thing is, I doubt the Magic would win a title with Arenas as a main superstar... but hey.. what do I know?

good point 30assists. can we win big with him at pg? who knows. maybe with smart players around like jj or others. however, he will be his own worst enemy. if he is still around at that point then you have to say he is doing ok.