Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Ugh, Here I go again.

The ONLY way I see Otis using the TPE, is if he knows J-Rich isn't resigning or asking too much. Mind you, they've probably in negotiations with him this whole time.

Then I see him maybe going after a Courtney Lee or OJ Mayo in a deal, and that makes me happy. But I doubt it. I doubt everything. I need to work. I need to get things done at work. I think this may be the quietest week in NBA history, and that you all better unstrap. For the next 8 months.

Love you,

Jareth

Why does Ping have such a bad rep? He struck out with the Dwight extension, but what other stuff did he get wrong?

So by this time tomorrow we'll have J-Smoove, CP3, CLee, Prince, OJ Mayo and resigned Dwight, right?

Don't know that they would want Nelson but it's a pretty safe bet Stuckey is now on the block. He'd be a nice pickup on the cheap.

Rodney Stuckey is a restricted free agent. Unless they S&T him to us, don't expect him to be joining Orlando anytime soon.

Why does Ping have such a bad rep? He struck out with the Dwight extension, but what other stuff did he get wrong?

He said Okefor, Paul and Posey for Jameer, Vince and Gortat was a done deal with the hold up being okefors salary....sad to say for us it wasnt....reallllly sad.

He said Okefor, Paul and Posey for Jameer, Vince and Gortat was a done deal with the hold up being okefors salary....sad to say for us it wasnt....reallllly sad.

I think the Cp3 stuff was real, and close to happening. If that's the only other strike, I think the hate is unjustified.

I think the Cp3 stuff was real, and close to happening. If that's the only other strike, I think the hate is unjustified.

I agree. I complete believe that was real and NO pulled out at the last second.

Too many others were reporting the same thing. RevTy got killed over that for no good reason.

Anyway, I am not holding my breath.