Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Do the rooks get an introductory press conference or do they have to make the team first? I ask because both are coming here today according to their Twitters.

I doubt there is a PC, I just think they are meeting with Stan and Otis and the coaches before the lockout. That is one advantage NBA rookies have over the NFL rookies since they didn't know where they were going until during the lockout.

Well half of our team is now..6"10 and with the tallest being yours truly. I'll be scouting for rebounds this upcoming season..if there is a season.

Analysts have been saying that it would be smart for the Jazz to move either Millsap or Favors with the drafting of Enes Kanter. The key is if Favors is in their future picture -- if he is, Millsap has to be moved. They just traded for him last season so it would surprise me if Utah wanted to ship Favors out of there already.

Why have the Thunder come up as potential trade partners?

Thunder because many feel like despite any denial, they'll make Westbrook available. And even though he has headcase issues, he's an explosive player, all-star and could be a valuable asset in return. Then you have

Then you have other cheap commodities. Ibaka, Harden, Maynor and even Collison, who is cheaply extended through 14-15.

Then, with Presti's rep for getting picks...he's probably got some nice firsts stashed away.

on their end - you have to figure exploring pairing KD and Dwight for a decade in a declining West is mighty appealing.

It seems like I'm the only one thy would rather have Harden over Westbrook. Westbrook is a headcase.

Harden, Ibaka, Perkins? Maybe Collison thrown in there?

It seems like I'm the only one thy would rather have Harden over Westbrook. Westbrook is a headcase.

I don't ever remembering him being classified as a headcase. He became a chucker when he shouldn't of been but I don't know the whole story there on OKC. If we do have to trade Dwight and I definitely don't want to, getting Westbrook, is a nice start imo.

Westbrook plays solid defense, is very athletic and has improved tremendously over the last 2 years. Still has room to grow?... I don't see how he is anything like Steve Francis. He's closer to Derrick Rose to me... I still wouldn't like to trade Howard to OKC for what OKC can give. Maybe it's too early for this kind of talk...

Do you think if there's a long lockout, there more or less chance of Dwight Howard staying?

Do you guys think the pistons would do a Nelson for Stuckey and Wilcox S&T?

Don't know that they would want Nelson but it's a pretty safe bet Stuckey is now on the block. He'd be a nice pickup on the cheap.