Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

The problem is that Otis is desperate and every GM knows this so any deal he does would probably be terrible for us. How come the Magic are not trying to buy a pic, we need young talent. That has been the problem, Otis has been giving our pics away for years. And teams like OKC have been stockpiling young talent for years.

To be honest, given all of the media noise and scoop from Catman, I'm a bit disappointed no trade with Portland was made by us. It could have possibly led to younger talent (Batum) or more trades. I don't blame Portland for the trade they made, as Felton for Miller is a great trade for them.

Still hoping for a trade or trades tonight or in the coming days.

EDIT: Ugh. Now I see the added 1st by Portland

Problem is it looked like Portland was never going to move Batum and Miller+#21st for Nelson is a terrible trade. A terrible trade that would actually make people happy because it was a trade. -_-

The problem is that Otis is desperate and every GM knows this so any deal he does would probably be terrible for us. How come the Magic are not trying to buy a pic, we need young talent. That has been the problem, Otis has been giving our pics away for years. And teams like OKC have been stockpiling young talent for years.

you totally nailed it........

To be honest, given all of the media noise and scoop from Catman, I'm a bit disappointed no trade with Portland was made by us. It could have possibly led to younger talent (Batum) or more trades. I don't blame Portland for the trade they made, as Felton for Miller is a great trade for them.

Still hoping for a trade or trades tonight or in the coming days.

EDIT: Ugh. Now I see the added 1st by Portland

I just find it odd that if there was indeed a trade proposal on the table with Jameer and Miller, then why did Portland go with Felton over Jameer? It isnt a money thing as Felton costs more than Jameer, and it apparently includes Portland's pick just like the proposed Jameer trade. Is Felton really valued more than Jameer?

Problem is it looked like Portland was never going to move Batum and Miller+#21st for Nelson is a terrible trade. A terrible trade that would actually make people happy because it was a trade. -_-

A terrible trade for Portland just to clarify...right?

I just find it odd that if there was indeed a trade proposal on the table with Jameer and Miller, then why did Portland go with Felton over Jameer? It isnt a money thing as Felton costs more than Jameer, and it apparently includes Portland's pick just like the proposed Jameer trade. Is Felton really valued more than Jameer?

Or maybe Orlando didn't want to deal. . .

I wish Orlando would be more like Portland and keep making all of these draft day moves. If Orlando had Portland's playoff success we would definitely be able to keep Dwight.