Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Dude who the HELL cares about swimming? were takling BASKETBALL, you know a sport that MATTERS. wow, you mad?

Seriously, unless your gonna back up you're talk then shut up. Til then, your just some dude talkin smack behind a computer screen. beating your @s$ on the court would be soooo sweet

HA. HA.

See, now everyone knows you're full of it because you don't understand the need for conditioning your body. You could have all the talent of Dwight Howard if we was Wilt Chamberlain, but if you have to stop and take a rest every few seconds it's going to be a layup line on the other end. And that's why doing so many laps is helpful for a basketball player. Swimming is a TOTAL body workout if you didn't already know, which you obviously don't.

You want me to back it up? Can do, buddy. Hold on just a minute. I'll be right back.

adotneal Jack Marston

Hey #Lakers fans, read @DwightHoward timeline. He continues to **** on us and we continue to thirst after him

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@adotneal cuz I won't come to the lakers. Lol man y'all crazy

:shard:

That's right, you would pay to see me play. Dumbass.

yea, then i'd kick your ass and take your money. you don't belong on the same court as me.

Don't you have a message board meeting to go to? lol