Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I PLANK BUT I JUST USE MY BOO BOO SQUATS TO DO SO LMFAO HOLLAAAAAAAA SHUT YA MOUTH MISSY ELLIOT EAT A PORK SPIT IT OUT

GONNA MAKE YA FREAK OUT NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HOW

GET YA FREAK ON GET YA FREAK ON UGHHHHH QUIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LEMME KNOW GONNA TAKE A SHARK TO GET ME THIS CROSS AND BOW

Nah, I might scratch my fake glasses. Plus, my scarf would get dirty.

I wouldn't put you past prop glasses, actually. You're just the kind of person to get influenced by a shameless fad like that.

d5093c7850a6d0c4a419378d8d95ce63_view.jpg

This needs to be the gamethread pic of the Amway center for every game next season.

That's one massive man putting so much trust in a trash receptacle.

I wouldn't put you past prop glasses, actually. You're just the kind of person to get influenced by a shameless fad like that.

YOU WANNA GO WITH ME TOO BRO?

Thank god the Foye trade was a fake. TPE too much to give up for Foye. Now Duhon for Foye would be great.

I saw someone post earlier about contracts and the lockout. I heard on the radio if the season is canceled, Howard would still have 2 years left with the player option, so if 2011-12 is canceled then he would have his player option for the end of 2012-13. On the other hand, if there is another 50 game season, then that counts and he can then opt out. That's what i heard on the radio.

My biggest question is what would happen to the all-star game. Would they push Orlando back to 2012-13 or would Orlando have to wait again?

Right here, right now.

were do you live? i'll come over and beat you at your place. hope your gf aint around lol she don't wanna see her man get embarassed

• Downvote 3

were do you live? i'll come over and beat you at your place. hope your gf aint around lol she don't wanna see her man get embarassed

I see we're playing prison rules here.

Fine, I hope you're ready to drive 80 miles cause that's how far away I live. If you're man enough, you'll figure out which direction.

Jim Rome hatin' on Gilbert.

agentzeroshow Gilbert A. aka Jefe

I heard Mr Rome killed me for plankin..I guess its a very boring sports day.."Plankin on the jim rome show is now out of the question lmao