Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

been there, did that, realized our mistake and moved on.

Oh well at least there will be college basketball.

Well thank you for that breaking news Captain Obvious. It seems you missed my point.

You would think with all this happening, both sides would be determined to iron this thing out pronto, despite disagreements. I don't know if you recall how bad the league dipped in terms of revenue and overall fanbase after the last lockout, but it wasn't pretty.

They can't afford to miss an entire season. Not now. Not while viewership is up so high, and the quality of the league is high.

I see your caffeine high hasn't worn off yet.

I wouldn't think that at all. Labor negotiations always suck, because it's the job of both sides to get the best deal possible. And with things going so well, that gives both sides a lot to fight over. If the league were in serious trouble, I don't think there would be much point in either side pushing their agenda so far as to threaten a work stoppage. They'd need the product to be out there in an effort to build it up so they can negotiate a better deal down the line. It is precisely because the league is in good shape right now that gives the threat of a work stoppage power.

I see your caffeine high hasn't worn off yet.

I wouldn't think that at all. Labor negotiations always suck, because it's the job of both sides to get the best deal possible. And with things going so well, that gives both sides a lot to fight over. If the league were in serious trouble, I don't think there would be much point in either side pushing their agenda so far as to threaten a work stoppage. They'd need the product to be out there in an effort to build it up so they can negotiate a better deal down the line. It is precisely because the league is in good shape right now that gives the threat of a work stoppage power.

So you see this as a good thing for the league?

You think a year off and things will just pick up where they left off?

I found our backup center. Gortat 2.0.

appearantly we have the draft rights to this guy. Milovan Rakovic...

What's the story behind this guy?

So you see this as a good thing for the league?

You think a year off and things will just pick up where they left off?

That's not what I said. I said the league doing well creates more incentive to get the best deal possible for your side. There is more money now to fight over, which is why it makes sense that things like this tend to happen during good times instead of bad times. Now you're missing my point.

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Good news..the knee is structurally fine..just never retrained the muscles to fire in sync..8hrs of re training..means really Freaky sore

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Good news..the knee is structurally fine..just never retrained the muscles to fire in sync..8hrs of re training..means really Freaky sore

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

Gilbert A. aka Jefe

WE HAVE HOPE

• Upvote 1

Otissssssssssss

agentzeroshow It wasnt arthritis from the cold..it was lack of muscle use..and over using wrong muscles...so otis WAS right..gotta get stronger legs
  • Upvote 1