Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I know a lot of people like David West so here is an update....

David West, who tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on March 24 and had reconstructive surgery on April 12, can walk away from $7.5 million next season and test the free-agent market. He must decide by June 30.

"I'm going to talk to (the Hornets) later in the day," West, a two-time All-Star, said Friday morning. "I just want to make sure I make the clearest decision possible as to what the next step in my career will be. I'll talk to them later, maybe throw some ideas around.

"I never really intended. . . . even before I got hurt, my whole intention was to wait and make sure the decision I made was a clear-headed one."

Would be nice to have him if his knee isn't a problem although I'm not sure why he would opt out, wouldn't he be losing a lot of money?

Also don't know if this has been posted....

"We want Dre," Collins said after the press conference on Friday for draft choices Nikola Vucevic and Levoy Allen at PCOM. "We want him back. He got nicked up last year and was hurt and we think Dre is one of the reasons we are a good defensive team."

Collins will tell Iguodala that all the pre-draft trade rumors didn't come from under the Sixers bunker.

"Nobody is out there shopping Dre," Collins said.

I know a lot of people like David West so here is an update....

Would be nice to have him if his knee isn't a problem although I'm not sure why he would opt out, wouldn't he be losing a lot of money?

not near as attractive as he was 2-3 years ago and also, if he opts out, we'd have even less of a chance of obtaining him than we probably do now.

not near as attractive as he was 2-3 years ago and also, if he opts out, we'd have even less of a chance of obtaining him than we probably do now.

Yea I'm not to high on him either mainly because of his injury, I just posted it because it seemed like a lot of people were hoping we could pick him up this summer.

Yea I'm not to high on him either mainly because of his injury, I just posted it because it seemed like a lot of people were hoping we could pick him up this summer.

Yeah I agree, ACL tears are serious. Blair is just a freak so he doesnt count when considering ACL injuries. Maybe Otis should go after Jason Thompson and Marcus Thornton(I'd prefer Tyreke) in Sac town! They are gonna have to get Jimmer a hefty amount of playing time this season, the fans will demand it! :lol:

I was just watching NBATV's draft recap and they are talking about how the Clippers have the T-Wolves' unprotected 1st next year and how big of a trade chip it will be to the Magic for the Clippers to get Dwight.

:svgsad:

I really wish this would stop. I'm tired of hearing these bull**** trade rumors for our star player.