Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

To be honest from what I know, he has a lot of issues and the Magic have been total pros in terms of dealing with them.

Why do you have to tell us things like this. :(

I will say, however, that I've always thought Dwight wasn't the brightest tool in the shed.

If we made that trade with Atlanta and resigned J-Rich, he and Zaza could teach each other the fine arts of the head butt and face slap. I'm conflicted whether I'd rather have JJ's skill and big contract or marvin's lesser skill and smaller contract. I suppose at least JJ has two good knees at this point, compared to Gil's weather sensitive stifle.

I'm not going to hold my breath anymore.

Fellas...

I'm officially unstrapped.

Fine, but when something does happen you will wish you were strapped in like the rest of us. :svgsad:

Why do you have to tell us things like this. :(

I will say, however, that I've always thought Dwight wasn't the brightest tool in the shed.

It just explains a lot to me, even in terms of personnel movement. And frankly it got to the point where I didn't want to hear anymore. And then I got to the point where I love to root for the guy, but if he leaves I don't think I will care.

It just explains a lot to me, even in terms of personnel movement. And frankly it got to the point where I didn't want to hear anymore. And then I got to the point where I love to root for the guy, but if he leaves I don't think I will care.

He's a super star athlete, aren't they all kind of in the same boat?

He's a super star athlete, aren't they all kind of in the same boat?

Yes and no. Actually there are some guys out there that don't let it go to their head. 2 of them have been traded from our team of choice.

Was Dwight one of the driving forces in bringing Hedo back? I have believed for a while that Otis brought him back because Dwight asked for him back and didn't like VC.

Yes and no. Actually there are some guys out there that don't let it go to their head. 2 of them have been traded from our team of choice.

Say what you want to about both Rashard and Vince Carter but I will agree (assuming those are the two you're talking about) that they are two of the best professional athletes you could ask to have on your team from a character and fan base stand point.