Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

At this Point there are people who want a trade just for the sake of a trade regardless who or what it's for

I'm more pissed at the moves, that hamstrung our ability to make a move, midseason.

A terrible trade for Portland just to clarify...right?

How is trading an expiring and a scrub for a solid PG that plays a style they've been reportedly seeking for 2 years now terrible?

Jameer

JJ

Hedo

Bass

Dwight

Book it y'all!

We can't go into next season with that lineup, we just can't. A first round exit last season would be a first round exit next season. First round exit + Dwight becoming a free agent = Us losing our franchise player.

We can't go past the trade deadline with that lineup, we just can't. A first round exit last season would be a first round exit next season. First round exit + Dwight becoming a free agent = Us losing our franchise player.

There we go. . .

Or maybe Orlando didn't want to deal. . .

Thats a good point although I find it hard to believe that Otis wouldnt bite on that deal, especially if it included Batum. He appears motivated to have Arenas play more, and I see in a hypothetical situation Miller and Arenas sharing time better than Arenas and Nelson. Not that it would be my first choice to go that route, I am just trying to get a feel for which way the Brass are going as we move forward.

We can't go into next season with that lineup, we just can't. A first round exit last season would be a first round exit next season. First round exit + Dwight becoming a free agent = Us losing our franchise player.

What choice do we have now? Otis p***** our assets away.

I'm glad you were able to clear up these subtleties.