Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

If you say so, but I've never heard either of them say anything that held weight.

Rudolph said it himself that he is not the type to "break news and trades" he simply puts out the info that he knows. Respect the guy for dishing the news weather its good or bad. At least he not Ping who fabricates. For the record...Rudolph put out the info on Iggy and Ellis dayssss before other reporters mentioned the Magic were in the mix. No NBA team has made deals yet, so doesn't mean his info doesn't hold weight. Stop bashing the messenger.

and on the Orlando Magic side of things.. am I the only one that would rather get Nic Batum than Josh Smith? I like J-Smoove, Batum's significantly cheaper and significantly younger, and I really really really really would hate playing Jameer in our division.. he'd be one of the top magic killers ever.. If we are gonna trade Nelson, ship him out west so we only gotta deal with him a couple times a year

I don't question Rudolph's sources, but holy cow is he smoking some good **** on this Marbury thing.

At least you know how to separate his news and opinion. Magic talk is usually news....Marbury comment is his opinion. If he smoking goood **** for that comment then 3/4 of TBN is smoking the same **** for some of these proposed trades and scenarios they dream up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thursday can't come soon enough! Not getting my hopes up

Getting your hopes up leads to disappointment, unfortunately. I don't think we make a move yet. I hope and want us to, but I just have a hunch