Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

If anyone's bored, they can play Halo with Gil... GT: fyuckn help me ....lol

Already added him lol. He's offline right now so I'm waiting for him to get on :creaturedance:

Already added him lol. He's offline right now so I'm waiting for him to get on :creaturedance:

wait seriously, thats his gamertag? fyuckn help me...haha thats awesome

and 40 pages in one day? What in the world...I don't have time to read all that, anything of worth?

wait seriously, thats his gamertag? fyuckn help me...haha thats awesome

and 40 pages in one day? What in the world...I don't have time to read all that, anything of worth?

We had Josh Smith, then we didn't, then he was going to the Celtics.

He said on Twitter it was him, and I looked up the tag and he was playing Halo so I assume it's him.

I wanna ask him about "john" being his name on XBL

BTW, add me guys, I just changed my GT: UCF Knightmare1

the only way i see this having any way of going down is by doing this....

Trade Machine

but as usual Orlando will get the worst part of the deal...hopefully we are getting a 1st rd pick & cash in return for this...which i know likely that the deal wont happen but for the possibility that it does....

the only way i see this having any way of going down is by doing this....

Trade Machine

but as usual Orlando will get the worst part of the deal...hopefully we are getting a 1st rd pick & cash in return for this...which i know likely that the deal wont happen but for the possibility that it does....

I'd take that. Beaubois' PER is all messed up because he missed a ton of games due to injury. No way the Mavs give him up, though

We had Josh Smith? Mind pointing out what page thats on? or a link describing what happened?

This guy: http://twitter.com/#!/nbasource1 posted that we were going to get Josh Smith and Hinrich for Jameer and Ryan. Then other dumb reporters listened and started tweeting it. It got out of control and went from "done deal" to "there are talks" to "it's dead".

Started on page 21.