Sign in to follow this  
Chutiwannee

1995 game 6 magic vs bulls on nbatv

i guess being down by 8 with 3 minutes left and counting on them to miss like 9 layups is dominating right bro lmao

Naaahh I was a Bulls fan back then.

I lost that series. Then rooted for Hakeem and the Rockets in the Double Decker finals :creaturedance:

Edit: Wohoooo post #2222

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had that team stuck together they would have won a couple titles. Sucks to think what if...

Not really a what if...The Magic got their asses handed to them the very next year by the very same Bulls. Had Shaq stayed, The Magic would have had their asses handed to them the next two years as well. Shaq made a wise decision in leaving because no team was going to beat the Bulls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not really a what if...The Magic got their asses handed to them the very next year by the very same Bulls. Had Shaq stayed, The Magic would have had their asses handed to them the next two years as well. Shaq made a wise decision in leaving because no team was going to beat the Bulls.

You sir, are, as they say, a maroon.

This was a great series. It all started with that steal by Nick Anderson! Still in my opinion the greatest moment in franchise history. I'd say the lob dunk vs the Spurs is a close second, though. That was just unreal.

Then why not just wait...?