Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

"Dwight will become Free Agent in 2012"

If it ever came down to it, I'd love to get Lamarcus Aldridge, Wesle Matthews, Batum and 3 future 1st round draft picks and cash consideration. As far as Im concerned, Lamarcus is a shorter, yet more athletic Dirk Nowizski, and he's 6'11. At the same time, we get two promising players in SG Matthews, and SF Batum, and their relatively young. Unfortunately, Dwight is a franchise player, and Lamarcus while very good, doesnt even the scale enough, not to mention Dwight would theoretically have to sign off on a deal because no team is gonna trade for him unless they get assurance he'll re-sign with them. I just have a hard time seeing Dwight wanting to live in Oregon. It's just a hard situation....

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

I think the only way I'd make this trade is if they take on Hedo's contract....Which isnt unrealistic, cause Hedo can play the PF, of course Dwight at center,Roy running SG,Wallace at SF,Miller at PG with Frenandez as the sixth man...its possible, but more so wishful thinking.

But ideally, if Dwight were to get traded, he might wanna go to either Chi-town, OKC or the Lakers. I could imagine Otis, or at least hope he doesn't think of Bynum as much more than flaky damaged goods, so personally I'd x-out L.A. And if we're talking OKC, Westbrook would be a nice piece but him and Nelson want the ball and I dont already have faith in Westbrooks jumper on a nightly-basis. As for Chicago, I think no less than Noah, Deng, Taj & Watson. Never the less, I think to get good value we'd have to get a third team involved, and one of those teams are gonna have to take Hedo cause no ones taking Gilbert.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

I think the only way I'd make this trade is if they take on Hedo's contract....Which isnt unrealistic, cause Hedo can play the PF, of course Dwight at center,Roy running SG,Wallace at SF,Miller at PG with Frenandez as the sixth man...its possible, but more so wishful thinking.

But ideally, if Dwight were to get traded, he might wanna go to either Chi-town, OKC or the Lakers. I could imagine Otis, or at least hope he doesn't think of Bynum as much more than flaky damaged goods, so personally I'd x-out L.A. And if we're talking OKC, Westbrook would be a nice piece but him and Nelson want the ball and I dont already have faith in Westbrooks jumper on a nightly-basis. As for Chicago, I think no less than Noah, Deng, Taj & Watson. Never the less, I think to get good value we'd have to get a third team involved, and one of those teams are gonna have to take Hedo cause no ones taking Gilbert.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3kfgww8

Scenario 1.

Orl gets: C Brook Lopez, SF Travis Outlaw, PF Kris Humphries (In a sign & trade), SG Anthony Morrow, 2012 2nd rd pick

NJ gets: C Dwight Howard and PF Brandon Bass

Seriously?

As far as Im concerned, Lamarcus is a shorter, yet more athletic Dirk Nowizski, and he's 6'11.