Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

I feel like the Magic won.

I think every team's fanbase except Miami's "fans" feel the exact same way

I feel like the Magic won.

Agreed JC, it was the best NON-Magic win ever!

Also I don't know if you guys realize, Darrell Armstrong just won a ring. Congrats to you DA!

Jeff Van Gundy is an idiot. Why the heck would the Magic trade Dwight for either Wade or Bosh? No thanks. JVG go cry tonight in yo ur beer because your beloved heat lost.

I don't think any of us could even begin to comperhend what the feeling would be like if the Magic won. I mean if you feel like this for the Mavs winning then what the hell will it feel like when the Magic win!?

I get teary eyed just thinking about the thought.

CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert has congratulated Dallas on winning its first NBA title, denying LeBron James the one he left Cleveland to get.

About 15 minutes after the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in Game 6, Gilbert sent a message on his Twitter page to Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

"Congrats to Mark C.& entire Mavs org.," Gilbert wrote. "Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all: There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE."

Jeff Van Gundy is an idiot. Why the heck would the Magic trade Dwight for either Wade or Bosh? No thanks. JVG go cry tonight in yo ur beer because your beloved heat lost.

The same could be said for other teams when we try and offer our role players for their best players.

Agreed JC, it was the best NON-Magic win ever!

Also I don't know if you guys realize, Darrell Armstrong just won a ring. Congrats to you DA!

This