Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

I was going to comment that none of it sounded appetizing prior to the stealing women portion and that was before I knew what the ingredients in the dishes were. Now that I know, I will be canceling my trip to your wonderful country because I have no intention of starving to death.

Oh no worries. I don't eat anything of this crap and I'm sporting this nice belly. So that means there must be other awesome stuff to load into your mouth and chew on :happypuppy:

All that disgusting yuck is mostly eaten during a time period called "Þorri" which is around february if I remember correctly. Not sure when, because I hate it and stay away from that yucky stuff.

So please visit, you'll find the world's best hot dogs here ;)

Have you guys ever been happier for an NBA team not named the Orlando Magic than for this year's Dallas team? The combination of all those guys finally winning, and seeing Miami lose was just a one of a kind moment.

• Upvote 2

Have you guys ever been happier for an NBA team not named the Orlando Magic than for this year's Dallas team? The combination of all those guys finally winning, and seeing Miami lose was just a one of a kind moment.

It was not only an amazing series basketball wise, but the fact Dallas won the series made it that much better.

Though shamefully I was hoping for a game 7 just for the epicness.

I mentioned it in some other thread, that this felt right, seeing the Mavs winning. Dirk, Kidd, Marion, Jet... It was awesome watching them take down the almighty Heat.

It was not only an amazing series basketball wise, but the fact Dallas won the series made it that much better.

Though shamefully I was hoping for a game 7 just for the epicness.

lets say miami wins game 6 on a buzzer beater. then dallas has pretty much the same game they had in real life game 6 only this time it's in game 7. Best finals ever? I'd think so. They might as well shut down the league because you aren't getting a better finals than that.

lets say miami wins game 6 on a buzzer beater. then dallas has pretty much the same game they had in real life game 6 only this time it's in game 7. Best finals ever? I'd think so. They might as well shut down the league because you aren't getting a better finals than that.

It's hard to top the two Bos/LA finals from the mid 80s, but this year's final is right up there with the best.