Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

No.

I just don't see them trading for players that they don't want just so they can trade them again.

He was just shooting the **** really. Word has it that the value on Ellis in quite low though, we may just be able to steal him. As much as a straight up swap with Iggy makes sense, I doubt that either team does it because they don't really improve.

He was just shooting the **** really. Word has it that the value on Ellis in quite low though, we may just be able to steal him. As much as a straight up swap with Iggy makes sense, I doubt that either team does it because they don't really improve.

My issue is that we're at the bottom of the league when it comes to trade assets (excluding Dwight)

Ugh, draft needs to get here so we can stop speculating. Only 4 days away...

• Upvote 2

Other teams have more to offer IMO

No doubt, the good thing is, so far they aren't.

Probballdraft Probasketballdraft

by jagsfreak27

Golden State really working the phone lines to move Monta Ellis. Having a hard time drumming up interest. Might get 70 cents on the dollar.

17 Jun

Just as well he has Orlando as a top choice.

Probballdraft Probasketballdraft

by jagsfreak27

Sounds like the Ellis camp is working the phones also tryin to land in Chicago or Orlando. So far Philly is lukewarm & Clippers not inclined

17 Jun

My big thing about rumors is that we've seldom heard rumors that came true. Unfortunately, the ones who gave those rumors were run off by a few idiots on here

Most Magic rumors about trades never happen anyways, it is always out of the blue. The Rafer deal came from nowhere, Vince came from nowhere, even though Arenas was heavily rumored J-Rich and the return of Hedo came from nowhere.

Most Magic rumors about trades never happen anyways, it is always out of the blue. The Rafer deal came from nowhere, Vince came from nowhere, even though Arenas was heavily rumored J-Rich and the return of Hedo came from nowhere.

We heard about Bass and Arenas prior to. I feel like I'm forgetting one... :unsure: