Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Gil

Monta

Prince or AK47

Ryno

Dwight

eh? not bad

The fundamental issue I have is that we would be depending on a dude that only has one leg. Can Arenas really play starter minutes for 82 games + playoffs?

We need Kirilenko.

Funny, when this season began I was called an idiot for saying Kirilenko was better than Rashard Lewis.

The fundamental issue I have is that we would be depending on a dude that only has one leg. Can Arenas really play starter minutes for 82 games + playoffs?

Well in this scenario (with the rumors about Monta) we would still have Meer has our 6th man.

Doubtful, but if he can play around 70 + playoffs, I'd be alright with it

Well in this scenario (with the rumors about Monta) we would still have Meer has our 6th man.

Nah, I think we flip Meer, whether it's a 3 team trade for Ellis or a later trade

Big difference then. For some reason I had in my mind Jameil would have to go to get Ellis.

Nah, I think we flip Meer, whether it's a 3 team trade fr Ellis or a later trade

I agree, but I was just saying as of right now with these "rumors" we would still have him. Which I would love for him to come off then bench.

Big difference then. For some reason I had in my mind Jameil would have to go to get Ellis.

That may very well be the case if the only way we can get Monta is through a 3 team trade.

I agree, but I was just saying as of right now with these "rumors" we would still have him. Which I would love for him to come off then bench.

I understood, but would SVG really start Arenas over Jameer in any scenario?