Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

I really think it was a joke that went over your head

Oh I guess its one of Jareth's Fake tweets people speak of. I really thought this so called inside source was for real and was like wtf really the no headband rule is the deciding factor in the trade....

Thanks for clearing it up for me... :shard:

Jordan Hamilton appears headed to Philly with the 16th pick, and sources said Monday the Timberwolves have offered point guard Jonny Flynn in a package deal for swingman Andre Iguodala. Philadelphia officials, however, have let it be known that they are not interested in a salary-dump deal for Iguodala and want an impact veteran in return

eh, I don't know. . . ATL would want more. I don't think you trade an All-Star PF for a 45 year old C.

It's a short term deal though, and gets them out from Smooves contract. I honestly don't think they like him that much and regret that long term deal. Camby allows them to move Horford to the 4 and expires if it doesn't work out.

Portland obviously gets their scoring PG and big man depth.

And we get Smoove.

Maybe some filler gets included here and there...Reddick to ATL to sweeten the pot?

It's a short term deal though, and gets them out from Smooves contract. I honestly don't think they like him that much and regret that long term deal. Camby allows them to move Horford to the 4 and expires if it doesn't work out.

Portland obviously gets their scoring PG and big man depth.

And we get Smoove.

Maybe some filler gets included here and there...Reddick to ATL to sweeten the pot?

That was me that suggested it on Twitter :-)

Portland could add in one of their first round picks, giving the Hawks the option of drafting a 3 to replace Smoove or a young big.

I'm a huge fan of committing to an Arenas/Duhon point guard rotation.

I'm glad you're on board. I'm a huge fan of upgrading our team. If that means parting with one of our PG's, then it needs to be done.