Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

I don't care if the Magic decide to give Jerel McNeal a contract, I just want something in the next two weeks. Draft is soon, but I fear now that it's relatively close it's only going to seem longer :svgsad:

I don't care if the Magic decide to give Jerel McNeal a contract, I just want something in the next two weeks. Draft is soon, but I fear now that it's relatively close it's only going to seem longer :svgsad:

I STILL think McNeal is going to be a stud.

You're telling me BMP. I get the idea to wait and see how the CBA shakes out, but that is a dangerous game. With the new CBA, you might not have a MLE, BAE. It may be tougher to trade/sign certain guys, etc. Just so many if's.

You might want to make a solid move before the new CBA takes effect so you know you atleast have 1 piece of the offseason puzzle.

You're telling me BMP. I get the idea to wait and see how the CBA shakes out, but that is a dangerous game. With the new CBA, you might not have a MLE, BAE. It may be tougher to trade/sign certain guys, etc. Just so many if's.

You might want to make a solid move before the new CBA takes effect so you know you atleast have 1 piece of the offseason puzzle.

With all those if's, it's a good thing Otis likes this team... :svgsad:

If there's an amnesty clause, I say:

Give Cleveland JJ, Hedo, Orton, cash and 2012 2nd round pick for Jamison and Hollins

give Portland Nelson, Anderson, and cash for Miller and Batum, throw in 2024 pick

sign Buike and Taylor to minimum

another stew gong

If there's an amnesty clause, I say:

Give Cleveland JJ, Hedo, Orton, cash and 2012 2nd round pick for Jamison and Hollins

give Portland Nelson, Anderson, and cash for Miller and Batum, throw in 2024 pick

sign Buike and Taylor to minimum

another stew gong

I read on Twitter that Portland has a ridiculous asking price for Batum, I doubt they would do that. I'd do Jameer for Miller though. Cleveland might do that since our 2012 pick would most likely be somewhat low.