Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

2 down, 1 to go

Bones is MMA's LeBron James, stupidly talented but as big of a tool.

In what way? Maybe you could compare him to D.Rose, but in no way is he LeBron James. He is one of the most humble fighters in the UFC

In what way? Maybe you could compare him to D.Rose, but in no way is he LeBron James. He is one of the most fighters in the UFC

Nah, man. He's as fake as it gets, sounds respectful and classy but is very cocky and phony. Trust me

Nah, man. He's as fake as it gets, sounds respectful and classy but is very cocky and phony. Trust me

I think youre confusing cockiness with confidence. Its fighting what is he supposed to act like? (Insert act like GSP)

Yea, thats complete crap. Jones is the man. He's lengthy, athletic, and incredibly accurate. Also has a very good killer sense.

He's like a younger version of Anderson Silva, without the flashy knockouts, and just insert dominant wins. Every person put in front of him he's destroyed. Don't be bitter just because he knocked you boy out. Give him props. He deserves it.

Bones is MMA's LeBron James, stupidly talented but as big of a tool.

Bones is a good guy, unlike LeBron. Don't hate because Shogun sucks.

Tonight, my long-life team FC Porto conquered the UEFA Europa League

WAR MAGIC

Larry_obrien_championship.jpg

They did, however they didn't win by 2 goals. Which is what I picked in Streak for the Cash on ESPN. It ended my streak, which is all that really matters.

Jones is the best LHW right now and will be the champ for a long time but trust me when I say his personality is crap.