ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

Quick and simple steps to fix the Magic roster

Can it get any easier folks?

That looks quite funny in your post, Captain Hindsight is pointing at what you wrote.

have you ever contributed anything basketball related to a thread? I'm trying to justify not banning you based on your antagonism but I'm having trouble coming up with reasons to let you stay.

I can't justify suspending the other posters who do this because I can see that the main reason they come on here is to discuss magic basketball (even if sometimes their posts lack knowledge). You, on the other hand, have done nothing but attack people.

what on earth did Jareth just say that was even close to basketball related? he derails threads all the time and mods don't contemplate banning him, i've been told since news is slow there really is no serious basketball talk on here right now, so what else are we gonna do?

what on earth did Jareth just say that was even close to basketball related? he derails threads all the time and mods don't contemplate banning him, i've been told since news is slow there really is no serious basketball talk on here right now, so what else are we gonna do?

His post right after was basketball related. . .

mods aren't asking for quality over quantity, just. . . you know, something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What would happen if we'd somehow end up with CP3, Iggy, Big Baby, Greg Oden and Keith Bogans, all in one year... would the internet collapse into itself, forming an online blackhole, sucking everything into itself and eventually be inside out or just nothing? Wait I just described our offense I think...

Nah, you just described the IQ of Mr. Brandon Bass.

So what ARE we supposed to be discussing right now, that hasn't been talked about 100 times already?

I've seen your username before...are you from RealGM?

eww. shelvin mack...

He reminds me of a young Chauncey Billups.

This news makes me happy. That means we could possibly be looking at buying a pick or moving up in the draft, and that one of our guards could be on the way out.

I'm starting to think the only way we can make a major move to bring in a decent player like Iggy is to offer a piece like Meer. Now to include Meer in a package that would mean Dwight loses his "best friend" and Gil would start next Season.

Can Gil go a whole season injury free and lead the point?

If we do ship Meer would a Meer/Anderson, Meer/Bass or if we can get away with it (highly unlikely) Meer/Turk package entice anyone?