ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

dont worry guyz im on omegle tryng to find scoops

Last year someone on Omegle told me that LeBron was coming to Orlando. I wish I still had the screen cap.

My inside sources tell me there is a deal in place to go down on draft night...

Jameer Nelson/Daniel Orton/Brandon Bass

going to Charlotte for

Stephen Jackson/Tyrus Thomas

The plan is to then resign J-Rich and use him to acquire Iggy, or if that fails keep him.

STRAP IN FOLKS

Arenas/Duhon

J-Rich/Redick

S-Jax/Hedo

Thomas/Ryan

Dwight/???

So we'll have a 11 million dollar backup small forward.........awesome........

Not sure if this has been brought up, but no one is being traded anywhere once the lockout kicks in. And it will. Before the draft.

Wait...you mean all these posts and threads and not one person went and checked if we could do deals?!?! You've got to be kidding me!!!

IT'S A GOOD THING THE CBA EXPIRES JULY 1ST YOU SWINE

:shard:

• Downvote 2

Not sure if this has been brought up, but no one is being traded anywhere once the lockout kicks in. And it will. Before the draft.

team trade before lockout lockout happen after june 30 nba draft june 23

• Downvote 1

I read some where that Turk final yr is unguaranteed

You are correct (kind of). Turk wanted out of Toronto so bad that the rumor was that he canceled his option year of his contract to make the trade to phoenix go through. I was looking at our cap situation the other day and your same question crossed my mind so I looked it up and it seems there is some truth to it. Sounds like the option year (last year) of the contact may not have been cancelled but reduced by about 5 million or more. With that said, moving hedo may be a little more easier with the thinking that the contract is in it's third year with the 5th year salary reduced.

Anyone with more knowledge of this scenerio please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct (kind of). Turk wanted out of Toronto so bad that the rumor was that he canceled his option year of his contract to make the trade to phoenix go through. I was looking at our cap situation the other day and your same question crossed my mind so I looked it up and it seems there is some truth to it. Sounds like the option year (last year) of the contact may not have been cancelled but reduced by about 5 million or more. With that said, moving hedo may be a little more easier with the thinking that the contract is in it's third year with the 5th year salary reduced.

Anyone with more knowledge of this scenerio please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I believe Turk contract could be a bargin for a team like Memphis saving team 20mil over the next 3 seasons

My inside sources tell me there is a deal in place to go down on draft night...

Jameer Nelson/Daniel Orton/Brandon Bass

going to Charlotte for

Stephen Jackson/Tyrus Thomas

The plan is to then resign J-Rich and use him to acquire Iggy, or if that fails keep him.

STRAP IN FOLKS

Arenas/Duhon

J-Rich/Redick

S-Jax/Hedo

Thomas/Ryan

Dwight/???

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

So I just want to know, what's the opinion on Al Jeff? On RealGM, it sounds like Jazz fans would give him up pretty easily. I saw a proposal from a Jazz fan that was JJ + Bass for Al Jeff. Would you do that?

Personally, I don't know if he would go well with Howard because he is primarily a post player, and doesn't have much of a jumper from what I have seen. However, we aren't giving up that much, and Al Jeff may be more desirable later on to another team.

I'm still on the David West bandwagon though.

I agree. personally I think they would just get in each others way. same inside game and rebounding, only diff is dwight is more athletic. we need a pf who can hit the jumper and spread the floor a bit. closest one available, at least realistically speaking, would be david west imo.